Saturday, April 19, 2008

I'm sick

Once again I am sick. As usual I have the latest cold/chest infection. I'm coughing, stuffed up, head achy, exhausted, in short I feel like cr*p. While I certainly do not enjoy getting sick, at least some of the time, it is a fact of life. I have to confess, I am a pathetic sick person. It is day three of me hacking up my lungs, I have run out of handkerchiefs and started on the toilet paper (I do not have any tissues), and while I would normally be doing my laundry, I am just too tired.

Initially, I was using the chicken noodle soup remedy, but I kept coughing so hard that I was unable to sleep so I bought some cough syrup. I doubt the cough syrup I bought is 'green', but at least I am able to sleep, which will hopefully lead me to health again. I know I could have gotten some herbal medicine, which I guess would have been better. I'm just not sure.

I'm sorry, but in the end I have not been very green for the last few days. When I am better I need to look into remedies that are less harmful to environment. For now I off to bed again.

No comments: